Founded in 1996, ICI has evolved from an instrumentation and controls consulting firm, to an engineering firm with full time professionals specializing in electrical engineering, and Industrial Cybersecurity. We strive to expand our minds and enrich the communities we work in through development and innovation using the latest processes, technologies, and implementations.
With the head office located in Kamloops, BC, ICI is strategically located to quickly access communities, facilities and plants across British Columbia and internationally through the Kamloops airport.
Our projects are selected so that we can provide a high-quality, well serviced project to our clients. Our reputation is paramount, and that is a product of service and quality.
Our passion for engineering has led to establishment of our niche, “Engineering and Securing Industrial Automation and Control Systems”.
Together, these specializations create our unique value. ICI has the only master certified ISA 62443 Industrial Cybersecurity personnel in BC on staff and our 10-year target is to be a Canadian leader in Industrial Cybersecurity that secures critical infrastructure for 5 million people.
The organizational accountability structure of ICI is split into four departmental leads and led by our Operations Manager and Visionary positions. The structure was developed to leverage our unique abilities and aligns with our proven process for development and implementation of projects.
Corporate Certifications and Recent Awards
- 2015 Schneider Electric Registered Alliance Partner
- 2015 Wonderware Registered Integrator Partner
- Organizational Quality Management (OQM) Certification, Awarded in September 2017, Active.
- 2018 Kamloops Chamber of Commerce - Employer of the Year
- 2019 Awarded Certified Status for Schneider Electrical Alliance
- 2019 Awarded Solution Partner in Cybersecurity for Phoenix Contact
- 2020 ISA 62443 Industrial Cybersecurity (Specialist and Expert Level Personnel Certifications)