Controls and Power Systems Engineering. Designing Tomorrow.
ICI specializes in engineering and securing industrial controls systems.
Areas of engineering expertise for critical infrastructure and supporting systems include:
- 25+ years’ experience within British Columbia municipal utilities systems (water and wastewater)
- Industrial networking design (wireless backhaul and real-time protection networks)
- Cybersecurity and Industrial network remote access and security (IEC 62443)
- Integration of comprehensive network systems
- Assessment, design and implementation of critical network protection systems
To develop high quality solutions, we apply our team’s extensive experience and diverse backgrounds. Drawing upon many design doctrines from industrial, commercial and municipal systems, we effectively develop engineered solutions that meet client expectations in safety, longevity and operational control.